Last update September 2020
Cybersecurity is a profession with a future: in Europe there will be a shortage of 350,000 specialists in 2022 and it will reach 1.5 million worldwide by 2020. Data from the 2017 Global Information Security Workforce Study, prepared by (ISC)2.
With these future prospects, more and more people are considering cybersecurity as a professional career and looking for training resources to specialise in the subject.
In response to this demand, INCIBE has updated two catalogues that gather the available academic cybersecurity offering in Spain:
- The Catalogue of cybersecurity masters programmes in Spain gathers a total of 80 programmes and 5 university degrees.
- The Catalogue of institutions that offer cybersecurity training in Spain joins 138 centres where one can study cybersecurity, as a master or in another format.
The catalogues are periodically updated and we work to include all existing training programmes that meet the requirements. However, some changes or new training programmes may not be appear in the current version. Any request for correction, inclusion, deletion or update of contents can be transferred to
Other resources of interest:
- Criptored. Information Security Teaching Map. Training map about topics regarding information security in Spain.
- ENISA (European Union Agency for Network and Information Security) Education Map. Database of cybersecurity training courses and programmes in Europe.
- SEPE (Spanish Public Employment Service). IT and Communications professional certificates.