«Cybersecurity in the connected industry: from threat to opportunity» is the slogan chosen for this thirteenth edition of the International Meeting on Information Security.
In a context of increasing interrelation among all the actors in the system, the commitment to cybersecurity constitutes an opportunity for the development of a specialized, mature and increasingly international industry. Under the slogan «Cybersecurity in the connected industry: from threat to opportunity», the participants in 13ENISE will find a space for expert debate and generation of business opportunities.
What will 13ENISE be like?
For two days, professionals and entrepreneurs of the cybersecurity industry will meet in a space of more than 9,000m2 with the following objectives:
- Generate business opportunities
- Facilitate the internationalization of Spanish industry
- Stimulate networking
- Encourage entrepreneurship and innovation in cybersecurity
- Discuss trends, regulations, solutions, challenges and threats in the field of cybersecurity
- Introduce news and demonstrations in the fields of IoT and Industrial Control Systems
A main Auditorium with first level speakers, an Entrepreneurship Room, a Trade Show, an International Business Forum, a Room for IoT and Industrial Control Systems Demonstrators and a space for private Workshops configure the activities of a 13ENISE that this year will be open to corporate sponsorship.
How was 12ENISE?
The results of the last edition consolidate ENISE as a meeting point for cybersecurity professionals:
- 2,380 attendees
- 96 national and international speakers
- 47 commercial stands at the Trade Show
- 4 institutional stands
- 172 bilateral meetings with international buyers
- 96% of participants declare that they would recommend ENISE to other people
Would you like further details of previous editions?
12ENISE Video summary
12ENISE Photo gallery
For further information please contact