Various women leaders in cybersecurity will discuss the importance of having qualified professionals in cybersecurity and digital skills in companies and organizations. All this in order to be able to lead the digital transformation processes in which companies are immersed in the new interconnectivity scenario.
- Eduvigis Ortiz. Strategic Alliances Leader en SAS.
- Lorena Gil. Digital Transformation Manager de ASTI.
- Marta Pérez Dorao. Managing Director of FECE and President of the Inspiring Girls Foundation..
- Idoia Mateo. IT Risk Corporate Director & CISO Banco Santander.
- Moderator: Mónica Valle. Co-founder and Director of Bit Life Media.