In this edition, the chosen theme is ‘Think Before U Click’ (#ThinkB4UClick) and the month will focus on two themes: “Digital skills” and “Cyber scams.
INCIBE, as the leading cybersecurity body for citizens and companies, participates in this initiative, just as it does every year, through activities and content aimed at its target audiences. And it will do so not only during the month of October, but also in the months following until the end of the year.
Events and initiatives
This year will see the 14th edition of ENISE, #14ENISEspirit, the International Meeting on Information Security, which will be online for the first time. It takes place on 20 and 21 October and, through a digital platform, you can follow the conferences and workshops, visit the virtual exhibition area, and access virtual private meetings with international buyers.
- Generate business opportunities
- Facilitate the internationalisation of Spanish industry
- Stimulate networking
- Promote entrepreneurship and innovation in cybersecurity
- Discuss trends, solutions and challenges
This campaign addresses commonly-used concepts in cybersecurity with the sole purpose of increasing awareness and prevention among citizens and companies, as well as spreading cybersecurity culture through social networks and INCIBE’s website.
In the month of October, at #AprendeCiberseguridad new Internet- and device security-related content will be published to promote users’ digital trust and keep them informed about specific threats.
Publication of content
Throughout October, INCIBE will share different content with the goal of promoting safe and responsible Internet use by citizens, children and companies through its various portals intended for target audiences.
- Publication of the post European Cybersecurity Month, prepare yourself against cyber threats.
- Free and certified course for companies and workers «Protege tu Negocio: Ciberseguridad en el Teletrabajo» INCIBE in collaboration with Google Actívate.
- Publication of the post Ingeniería social, ¡Mantente informado y aléjate del engaño! ¡Protege tu empresa!.
- ublication of the post "¡Ponte el cinturón de seguridad del teletrabajo, despegamos!"
- ublication of the post "Riesgos de abrir los archivos adjuntos de origen desconocido en el correo electrónico"
- Publication of the postSi vas a invertir online, ¡cuidado con las estafas!
- Video Twitch: streaming, videojuegos y ¿fraudes?
- Infographic: Top 10 Configuraciones básicas para Windows 10
- Publication of the post "Vishing, la llamada del fraude"
- Publication of the post "El nuevo iOS 14: protegiendo tu privacidad"
- Publication of the post "TikTok, la nueva red social de moda"
- Video Cómo bloquear un dispositivo Android e iOS con biometría