Various women leaders in cybersecurity will discuss the importance of having qualified professionals in cybersecurity and digital skills in companies and organizations. All this in order to be able to lead the digital transformation processes in which companies are immersed in the new interconnectivity scenario.
This panel will talk about the promotion of cybersecurity training, the awakening of vocation and interest in a booming profession and with professional opportunities for specific groups.
- Amparo Valcarce. Undersecretary of the Spanish Ministry of Defense.
- César López. Managing Director of the GoodJob Foundation.
- Antonio de Luis Acevedo. Managing Director of FUNDAE.
- Moderator: Ángeles Caso.
This session will set out the progress being in SPARTA as a cybersecurity competency network pilot at the European level.
- Ana Ayerbe. IT Competitiveness Director, Trustec
Representatives of the organizations that make up the recently constituted Spanish National Cybersecurity Forum will discuss the new challenges and present the Industry Forum and its results.
INCIBE's vision of the actions to promote the competitiveness of the Spanish cybersecurity industry.
- Lola Rebollo. Enterprise and R&D Support Manager INCIBE.