Course applied *
The trainings marked with an asterisk are subject to availability, which will be confirmed on the web page of Syllabus. If they are not finally offered, candidates will be given the possibility of being recolated to other tracks.
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
- S.M.E. Spanish National Cybersecurity Institute M.P., S.A. (INCIBE), holder of Tax ID A24530735
- Avenida José Aguado, 41 24005 León.more info del responsable
- Art. 6.1 a) GDPR The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Art. 6.1 c) GDPR Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Art. 6.1 f) GDPR Legitimate interest of INCIBE. The images will be captured, reproduced and disseminated during and after the event for promotion and dissemination. Said videos and photographs will be published in the press or media, on social networks and websites owned by INCIBE with respect to the right to honour, personal and family privacy and own image.
- Spanish Law 3/2018, on the Protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Obligation or otherwise to provide data and consequences of not doing so: if you do not provide an email address, the person concerned may not receive an answer in it or be informed of the process.
- Purposes of the Processing
- Management of the student selection process and of the training, professional training and talent promotion activities carried out in the Summer BootCamp. Preparation of statistics with dissociated and anonymised data.
- Candidates/Applicants: Name and surnames, Telephone Number, Email Address and the following professional data (Institution/organisation where you work, Position/post, activities related to cybersecurity that you usually carry out, city and Country of the institution/organisation where you work).
- Students: Additionally, National ID/Tax ID, signature, image/voice (captured during the event).
- University of Leon: For the attendance certificate to be issued.
National law enforcement agencies.
INCIBE will have a person in charge of the selected processing through a public tender for managing the students. The selection is made exclusively by INCIBE.
- No international data transfers are planned.
- It will be retained for the time required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected and to determine possible liabilities that may arise from the aforementioned purpose and from data processing. The provisions of the files and documentation regulations will apply.
I have read and understand how my personal data will be processed and I agree that:
If you do not accept such processing, you will not be able to participate in the event. During the event there will be media and therefore it is not possible to dissociate your image/voice, if captured, from the image of the event.