- Speaker: Carlos Cilleruelo
- Topic: cryptocurrencies and bank fraud.
- Content of the workshop:
- Context of the use of cryptocurrencies. Not everything is Bitcoin, explaining that there are multiple types, each with its own characteristics.
- What crimes are associated with cryptocurrencies? What cryptocurrencies are used in crime?
- Use of cryptocurrencies in dark markets. Operation of markets for the sale of drugs or weapons on darknets.
- Ransomware and its combination of cryptocurrencies.
- Tax evasion using cryptocurrencies. Use of ATMs to launder cryptocurrencies.
- Other types of laundering using online gambling platforms or debit cards.
- Where are cryptocurrencies stored? Introduction to forensic analysis of wallets and communication exchanges.
- Cryptocurrency analysis tools. What tools are there to analyse cryptocurrency transactions?
- Crime analysis using Graphsense (Practical part of the workshop).
- Current and future issues in the analysis of cryptocurrencies centred on anonymity.
Lugar de celebración: