- Speaker: Pablo Ballarin Usieto
- Topic: Risk management in adopting emerging technologies
- Content of the workshop:
- Cybersecurity risks in emerging technologies
- Particularities of IOT/IA architectures and their vulnerabilities
- Attack vectors and types of attacks on AI/IOT platforms
- Theoretical risk analysis of an IA/IOT platform
- Baseline for securitisation of an IA/IOT platform
- Real-life example of a risk analysis of a Brain-Computer Interface product.
- Class exercises: identifying risks in given scenarios and defining protection baselines.
- Ethical risks in emerging technologies
- Ethical principles in emerging technologies
- User and societal impact
- Applications that do not follow these principles
- What is trusted AI?
- Example guidelines: EU Ethical Design Guidance, Montreal Ethical AI Declaration, Beijing AI Principles
- Aligning AI with ethical principles
- Real-life example of an assessment of the ethical principles of an AI
- Exercises: Identifying issues in given scenarios, and finding possible approaches to solutions
Lugar de celebración: