Terms of the
They are used to generate a unique user identifier (IP not sent), used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the web. They record the date and time of access to any of the portal pages. They check the need to keep a user's session open or create a new one. They identify the user's session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the portal.
They are used for the operation of Google services, such as reCaptcha and search and content sharing services.
It is used for the operation of the Siteimprove service. Stores information about the use of the website. It is used to collect statistics on visits to the site, for example, the last time you visited the site. The cookie contains a randomly generated identification that allows it to recognize your browser when you visit a site. The cookie does not store any personal information, and is only used for web analysis.
Load balancing cookies:
They are used for the proper functioning of the portal. 
Cookies of the cookie management notice:
|Technical||Temporary||Internal||They are used to control the appearance and acceptance of the cookie management notice itself.|
|Technical||Temporary||Internal||They are used to store a unique session identifier for the proper functioning of the portal.|
Terms of the service: 
|They are used to record the user's video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.|
Terms of the service: 
Cookies necessary for it to function correctly and display included elements related to Twitter.
Terms of the service: 
They are used to record the user's video player preferences when watching embedded Vimeo videos.
 – Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
 – Conditions of Google and YouTube cookies: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
 - Siteimprove technical specifications: https://support.siteimprove.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115000070092-Analytics-Technical-Specifications
 - Information about the load balancer: https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K6850
 – Privacy Conditions for Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
 – Privacy Conditions for Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
Third Parties Services
INCIBE is also present on other websites and services provided by third parties. If you want to know the privacy policies and cookies usage of the same, you should refer to the policies provided by them:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
- Recaptcha: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
- Google Maps: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
Cookies Policy Consent
INCIBE includes information regarding its Cookies policy at the bottom of all the pages within its website every time you log in so you are aware of this. With respect to this information, the following actions may be taken:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Change settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, learn about INCIBE's Cookies Policy and modify your browser settings to restrict or block INCIBE cookies at any time. In the case of restricting or blocking cookies, the functionalities of the web may be reduced.
How to Change the Cookies Settings
You can limit, block or delete the cookies from INCIBE or any other website using your browser: The steps to be taken vary depending on the browser used. The "Help" option will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#
- Microsoft Edge: support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
You can also manage the cookies stored in your browser using tools such as:
Cookies Script Licence
For the functionality of the cookie notice in the INCIBE portals, a Drupal module called EU Cookies Compliance is used.
The documentation for this component is available at: https://www.drupal.org/project/cookies
The following changes have been made to the functionality of the aforementioned script:
- Modifications in the buttons of the banner
- Modification when displaying and controlling cookie categories