- D. José María Lasalle Ruiz (President), Secretary of State for Information Society and Digital Agenda. Curriculum Vitae
- D. José Manuel Leceta García (Vice president), Managing Director of the State Owned Company Red.es. Curriculum Vitae
- Dª. Cristina Morales Puerta (Chairperson), General Secretary of Contents for Information Society. Secretary of State for Information Society and Digital Agenda.
- D. Cristóbal Guzmán López (Chairperson), General Secretary of Coordination and Implementation of Programs. Secretary of State for Information Society and Digital Agenda.
- Dª. Clara Randulfe Sánchez (Chairperson), General Secretary of International Relations and Cooperation. Subsecretary of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
- Dª. Blanca Cano Sánchez (Chairperson), Member of the Cabinet of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
- D. José Ángel Alonso Jiménez (Chairperson), Coordinator of the International Area of the Cabinet of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
- Dª. Paula Novo Cuba (Non-board Member Secretary), State attorney, General Secretary of the State Owned Company Red.es
Alberto Hernández Moreno, Operations Manager at INCIBE from February 2014, is the Senior Telecommunications Engineer at the Advanced Technical Collage of Telecommunications Engineers in the Polytechnic University of Madrid, Spain. Alberto Hernández has worked for over 14 years in the fields of cybersecurity and cyber-defence, and has worked for leading companies in the sector such as INDRA and ISDEFE. In addition to his academic training, he has earned specialist certificates in the field of cybersecurity and Information and Communication Technology, such as CISA (Certified Information System Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional), CSFI-DCOE (Defensive Cyberspace Operations Engineer). He has also worked as Director of Security for the Ministry of the Interior, among other things, and has been trained in management skills at a number of different business schools.
Having started his career in the technical area of cybersecurity, he has, in more recent years, as Head of Cyber Defence, taken on roles in project management and team leadership in the public sector. He recently formed part of the team responsible for designing and implementing the Joint Cyber-defence Command for the Armed Forces.
- Mr. Marcos Gómez Hidalgo
- Mr. Ignacio González Ubierna
Development of Cybersecurity Technologies
Promotion of Talent R&D in Cybersecurity
Press & Relations
Francisco Pérez Bes, Graduate in Law, has more than 15 years’ experience in legal counselling and business, most recently focusing on advertising law and online gaming regulations.
In addition, he is currently involved as a member of the General Council of Spanish Lawyers (CGAE), Vice President and Secretary of the Association of National IT Law Experts (ENATIC) and Secretary of the Spanish Association of Online Computer Managers and Social Media Professionals (AERCO-PSM). Furthermore, it is worth noting that he hold a position as a university professor of Internet and IT Law, Intellectual Property, Privacy, Online Advertising and e-Commerce.