- D. Francisco de Paula Polo Llavata (President), Secretary of State for Digital Progress.
- D. David Cierco Jimenez de Parga (Vice president), Managing Director of the State Owned Company Red.es.
- D. Cristóbal Guzmán López (Chairperson), General Secretary of Coordination and Implementation of Programs. Secretary of State for Digital Progress.
- Dª. Clara Randulfe Sánchez (Chairperson), General Secretary of International Relations and Cooperation. Subsecretary of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
- D. Iñigo Martínez Redín (Chairperson), Communication Director of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
- D. José Ángel Alonso Jiménez (Chairperson), Coordinator of the International Area of the Cabinet of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
- D. Albert Medrán López (Chairperson), Cabinet Director of the Secretariat of State for Digital Progress. Secretary of State for Digital Progress. Spanish Ministry of Economy and Business.
- Dª. Paula Novo Cuba (Non-board Member Secretary), State attorney, General Secretary of the State Owned Company Red.es
Alberto Hernández Moreno, Operations Manager at INCIBE from February 2014, is the Senior Telecommunications Engineer at the Advanced Technical Collage of Telecommunications Engineers in the Polytechnic University of Madrid, Spain. Alberto Hernández has worked for over 14 years in the fields of cybersecurity and cyber-defence, and has worked for leading companies in the sector such as INDRA and ISDEFE. In addition to his academic training, he has earned specialist certificates in the field of cybersecurity and Information and Communication Technology, such as CISA (Certified Information System Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional), CSFI-DCOE (Defensive Cyberspace Operations Engineer). He has also worked as Director of Security for the Ministry of the Interior, among other things, and has been trained in management skills at a number of different business schools.
Having started his career in the technical area of cybersecurity, he has, in more recent years, as Head of Cyber Defence, taken on roles in project management and team leadership in the public sector. He recently formed part of the team responsible for designing and implementing the Joint Cyber-defence Command for the Armed Forces.
A graduate in Senior Computer Engineering from the Universidad de Valladolid, Hugo Fernández Alonso has more than 20 years' experience in the information technology sector, working in the main companies within the sector both at a national and international level. Prior to his incorporation at INCIBE, he was the Microsoft technologies centre of excellence manager at Babel Sistemas de Información, Microsoft technologies project manager at Fujitsu Spain, a solution architect at Microsoft Ibérica S.R.L. for more than 12 years and project manager at Indra Sistemas.
His academic experience has been enhanced throughout is professional career with training in management skills, such as for example, for the definition of the company's strategy and the strengthening of high performance teams and with the achieving of official, technical certificates from Microsoft such as MCSE Productivity, MCSD App Builder, MCSA Office 365, MCSD SharePoint Applications, MCITP SharePoint 2010 and MCPD SharePoint 2010.
- Mr. Marcos Gómez Hidalgo
- Mr. Ignacio González Ubierna
Talent, Industry and R&D&I Support
Francisco Pérez Bes, Graduate in Law, has more than 15 years’ experience in legal counselling and business, most recently focusing on advertising law and online gaming regulations.
In addition, he is currently involved as a member of the General Council of Spanish Lawyers (CGAE), Vice President and Secretary of the Association of National IT Law Experts (ENATIC) and Secretary of the Spanish Association of Online Computer Managers and Social Media Professionals (AERCO-PSM). Furthermore, it is worth noting that he hold a position as a university professor of Internet and IT Law, Intellectual Property, Privacy, Online Advertising and e-Commerce.