- Carme Artigas Brugal (President), Secretary of State for Digitalisation and Artificial Intelligence. First Vice-Presidency of the Government. Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation.
- Alberto Martínez Lacambra (Vice president), Managing Director of the State Owned Company Red.es
- Ángela Paloma Martín Fernández (Chairperson)
- Juan Emilio Ayuso González (Chairperson)
- Beatriz Rodríguez Pérez (Chairperson)
- Vicente Tirado Sarti (Chairperson)
- Carlos Francisco Gómez Muñoz (Chairperson)
- Ana Vicente Navarro (Chairperson)
- David Francisco Blanco (Secretary, not Director)
- Ignacio Espejo-Saavedra (Vice secretary, not Director)
Félix Antonio Barrio Juárez holds a master’s degree in Software and Systems Engineering and a University Expert Diploma in Management and Administration of Information and Technologies from the University of Alcalá and a doctorate from the University of Salamanca. He is also a CISM Cybersecurity Manager for ISACA. He has been a member of the Board of Directors of the European Cyber Security Organization (ECSO), and chairman of the UNE Subcommittee on Cybersecurity Technologies.
Carla Redondo Galbarriatu holds a degree in Law and a University Diploma in Economics, both from the University of Deusto, and has more than 7 years' experience in the subject. She is part of the Senior Corps of the Civil Administration of the State and has worked for the Ministry of Defence, as Senior Technician in the Sub-Directorate of Military Personnel; in the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, as Head of Economic Management Area in the Sub-Directorate of Educational External Action; and in the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, first as Area Coordinator in the Cabinet of the Secretary of State for Digitalisation and Artificial Intelligence; and then as Advisory Member in the aforementioned Secretary of State.
Carla Redondo Galbarriatu holds a master's degree in Civil State Administration, is an expert in the European Political Economy and Finance Executive Programme at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) and is a University expert in International Trade.