- D. Francisco Polo Llavata (President), Secretary of State for Digital Progress. (Curriculum vitae)
- D. David Cierco Jimenez de Parga (Vice president), Managing Director of the State Owned Company Red.es.
- D. Cristóbal Guzmán López (Chairperson), General Secretary of Coordination and Implementation of Programs. Secretary of State for Digital Progress.
- Dª. Clara Randulfe Sánchez (Chairperson), General Secretary of International Relations and Cooperation. Deputy Secretary of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
- Dª. Pilar Sánchez Núñez (Chairperson), Advise Digital Agenda. Cabinet of the Minister of Economy and Business.
- Dª. Lucía Rodríguez Muñoz (Chairperson), Advise. Cabinet of the Minister of Economy and Business.
- D. José Ángel Alonso Jiménez (Chairperson), Coordinator of the International Area of the Cabinet of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
- D. Albert Medrán López (Chairperson), Cabinet Director of the Secretariat of State for Digital Progress. Secretary of State for Digital Progress. Spanish Ministry of Economy and Business.
Alberto Hernández holds a BS on Telecommunications Engineering by the ETSIT (Senior Technical School of Telecommunication Engineering) of the Polytechnic University of Madrid (UPM) and is a certified Security Director by the Spanish Ministry of Interior. He has been part of INCIBE’s team since February 2014, first as Chief Operations Officer (COO), and currently as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) since 2016.
As INCIBE’s Chief Operations Officer he has been accountable for the implementation of the area in charge of services, technologies and activities focused on the industry, as well as a department for R&D&i and talent development. He has been cooperating with the Organization of American States (OAS) as an international expert in missions for the development of national cybersecurity strategies in several Latin-American countries.
In his career previous to INCIBE, Alberto Hernández was Chief of the Cyberdefence Area of ISDEFE (Engineering Systems for the Defence of Spain), being part of the team who designed and implemented the Joint Command for Cyberdefence of the Spanish Armed Forces.
A graduate in Senior Computer Engineering from the Universidad de Valladolid, Hugo Fernández Alonso has more than 20 years' experience in the information technology sector, working in the main companies within the sector both at a national and international level. Prior to his incorporation at INCIBE, he was the Microsoft technologies centre of excellence manager at Babel Sistemas de Información, Microsoft technologies project manager at Fujitsu Spain, a solution architect at Microsoft Ibérica S.R.L. for more than 12 years and project manager at Indra Sistemas.
His academic experience has been enhanced throughout is professional career with training in management skills, such as for example, for the definition of the company's strategy and the strengthening of high performance teams and with the achieving of official, technical certificates from Microsoft such as MCSE Productivity, MCSD App Builder, MCSA Office 365, MCSD SharePoint Applications, MCITP SharePoint 2010 and MCPD SharePoint 2010.