- D. Francisco Polo Llavata (President), Secretary of State for Digital Progress. (Curriculum vitae)
- D. David Cierco Jimenez de Parga (Vice president), Managing Director of the State Owned Company Red.es.
- D. Cristóbal Guzmán López (Chairperson), General Secretary of Coordination and Implementation of Programs. Secretary of State for Digital Progress.
- Dª. Clara Randulfe Sánchez (Chairperson), General Secretary of International Relations and Cooperation. Deputy Secretary of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
- Dª. Pilar Sánchez Núñez (Chairperson), Advise Digital Agenda. Cabinet of the Minister of Economy and Business.
- Dª. Lucía Rodríguez Muñoz (Chairperson), Advise. Cabinet of the Minister of Economy and Business.
- D. José Ángel Alonso Jiménez (Chairperson), Coordinator of the International Area of the Cabinet of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
- D. Albert Medrán López (Chairperson), Cabinet Director of the Secretariat of State for Digital Progress. Secretary of State for Digital Progress. Spanish Ministry of Economy and Business.
Rosa Díaz Moles holds a degree in Exact Sciences from the Autonomous University of Madrid and also studied a General Management Program from the IESE Business School. She has been part of the INCIBE team since June 2019, first as the Deputy Director of Companies and Professionals, then as Deputy Director for Business Support and R&D&I since September 2019 and as General Director since November.
With a solid background in the ICT sector, Rosa Díaz has held different managerial positions in companies such as Sage Spain, where she became Director of Operations in the SME and Self-Employed and Training Division, Santander Elavon Merchant Services S.L., where she was Support Director and Panda Security where she worked as the Country Manager Iberia for almost four years.
She belongs to different groups whose objective is to bring visibility to women in jobs in ICT, particularly in the cybersecurity sector. She has also been an INCIBE cyber-cooperator since May 2018 with the aim of spreading and raising awareness among young people and families about the importance of cybersecurity in order to be safer in our digital lives.
A graduate in Senior Computer Engineering from the Universidad de Valladolid, Hugo Fernández Alonso has more than 20 years' experience in the information technology sector, working in the main companies within the sector both at a national and international level. Prior to his incorporation at INCIBE, he was the Microsoft technologies centre of excellence manager at Babel Sistemas de Información, Microsoft technologies project manager at Fujitsu Spain, a solution architect at Microsoft Ibérica S.R.L. for more than 12 years and project manager at Indra Sistemas.
His academic experience has been enhanced throughout is professional career with training in management skills, such as for example, for the definition of the company's strategy and the strengthening of high performance teams and with the achieving of official, technical certificates from Microsoft such as MCSE Productivity, MCSD App Builder, MCSA Office 365, MCSD SharePoint Applications, MCITP SharePoint 2010 and MCPD SharePoint 2010.