- Carme Artigas Brugal (President), Secretary of State for Digitalisation and Artificial Intelligence. First Vice-Presidency of the Government. Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation.
- Alberto Martínez Lacambra (Vice president), Managing Director of the State Owned Company Red.es
- Lucía Velasco Jones (Chairperson)
- Juan Emilio Ayuso González (Chairperson)
- Beatriz Rodríguez Pérez (Chairperson)
- Vicente Tirado Sarti (Chairperson)
- Carlos Francisco Gómez Muñoz (Chairperson)
- Ana Vicente Navarro (Chairperson)
- David Francisco Blanco (Secretary, no Consejero)
- Ignacio Espejo-Saavedra (Vice secretary, no Consejero)
Rosa Díaz Moles holds a degree in Exact Sciences from the Autonomous University of Madrid and also studied a General Management Program from the IESE Business School. She has been part of the INCIBE team since June 2019, first as the Deputy Director of Companies and Professionals, then as Deputy Director for Business Support and R&D&I since September 2019 and as General Director since November.
With a solid background in the ICT sector, Rosa Díaz has held different managerial positions in companies such as Sage Spain, where she became Director of Operations in the SME and Self-Employed and Training Division, Santander Elavon Merchant Services S.L., where she was Support Director and Panda Security where she worked as the Country Manager Iberia for almost four years.
She belongs to different groups whose objective is to bring visibility to women in jobs in ICT, particularly in the cybersecurity sector. She has also been an INCIBE cyber-cooperator since May 2018 with the aim of spreading and raising awareness among young people and families about the importance of cybersecurity in order to be safer in our digital lives.
Antonio Fernández Polanco has a law degree from the Complutense University of Madrid and more than 40 years’ experience in the field of legal sciences. Since 1980 he has been a Legal Adviser to León City Council, where his duties have included matters related to Local Administrative Law. He has also been particularly active in the areas of Planning Law, Civil Law and Criminal Law.
His work as an associate professor at the Department of Basic Legal Sciences and Roman Law at the University of León is similarly noteworthy. He has also participated as a speaker on courses and at conferences and has been appointed a reporting Arbitrator by the Public Authorities (León City Council) in the Consumer Arbitration Courts.