We are currently working on future editions of the programme. Any news will be published as soon as possible.
What is #INCIBEinspira?
They are thematic inspirational days on cybersecurity that aim to identify and generate a critical mass of entrepreneurial talent and promote initiatives that respond to the new challenges facing cybersecurity.
Who Are They Aimed at?
Individuals with an entrepreneurial drive, interested in developing a business idea in cybersecurity.
Target audience for this initiative:
- Professionals from training centres and universities
- Professionals from technology centres
- ICT professionals
- Entrepreneurs with projects in different stages of development
- Individuals with an entrepreneurial drive and interest
What Do These Conferences Consist of?
The thematic inspirational conferences have the following characteristics:
- They may be held either in person or online.
- Each day will deal with a single topic.
- They are developed by experts in entrepreneurship and cybersecurity, with extensive experience in the subject to be addressed..
- The conferences will consist of an inspirational part and a practical workshop in which issues of interest in the field of entrepreneurship (design thinking, agile methodologies, business models, digital skills, etc.) will be addressed.
- They are fully conducted in Spanish.
- They are free of charge for attendees.
Each day will have an approximate duration between 4 and 4.5 hours.
The webinars will last for approximately 2.5 hours.
Results obtained to date
- Nearly 300 participants in the latest edition.
- 23 projects identified with high entrepreneurial potential.
Editions of #INCIBEinspira
Should you have any doubts about how INCIBE can help you in the entrepreneurial process, please consult the Frequently Asked Questions section or send us your query to .