Employability program in cybersecurity: an opportunity for companies and people with disabilities
Cybersecurity is one of the professional activities with the highest demand not covered by the market. Its wide range of activities allows a great diversity of profiles. There are thousands of people with disabilities in a job search situation, with compatible capacities for the position, but without specific training, nor adequate support to enter the sector.
- César López, CEO GoodJob Foundation.
- Raúl Riesco Granadino, INCIBE.
- Román Ramírez Giménez, RootedCON.
- Pedro Pablo Pérez, CEO Business Security Unit Telefónica
- Enrique Sánchez, General Manager Iberia Westcon-Comstor.