#mujeresciber is the reference forum to address the gender gap in digitization, with international speakers, both from the public and private sectors, civil society, representatives of institutions, associations, or the academic world, among other sectors.
- To promote information exchange and knowledge development concerning gender and cybersecurity.
- To analyse the current situation and the question of gender both nationally and internationally, in relation to the cybersecurity sector.
- To standardise, promote, stimulate and encourage female talent in the cybersecurity industry.
- To discuss the main problems around gender-based violence in the digital sphere.
#mujeresciber 4.0 edition
- Live program from the León Exhibition Center.
- Program of conferences and panels with top-level speakers with simultaneous translation in Spanish and English.
- Broadcast by streaming video through a virtual platform.