Control de Ciber, version 1.650.
INCIBE has coordinated the publication of 3 vulnerabilities in Control de Ciber, which has been discovered by Sergio Apellániz.
These vulnerabilities have been assigned the following codes: CVE-2022-4896, CVE-2022-48474 y CVE-2022-48475.
For the 3 vulnerabilities, a base CVSS v3.1 score of 8.2 has been calculated. The CVSS vector string is AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H.
No hay solución identificada por el momento.
Control de Ciber, on its 1.650 version, could allow an unauthenticated remote attacker to send carefully crafted requests in order to exploit the following vulnerabilities:
- Generation on the server of pop-up windows with the messages "PNTMEDIDAS", "PEDIR", "HAYDISCOA" or "SPOOLER". A complete denial of service can be achieved by sending multiple requests simultaneously on a core.
- The vulnerability type is CWE-400: uncontrolled Resource Consumption.
- Denial of service condition through the version function. Sending a malicious request could cause the server to check if an unrecognized component is up to date, causing a memory failure error that shuts down the process.
- The vulnerability type is CWE-703: improper Check or Handling of Exceptional Conditions
- Buffer Overflow in the printing function. Sending a modified request by the attacker could cause a buffer overflow when the administrator tries to accept or delete the print query created by the request.
- The vulnerability type is CWE-119: improper Restriction of Operations within the Bounds of a Memory Buffer.
If you have any information regarding this advisory, please contact INCIBE as indicated in the 'CVE assignment and publication'.