10:00 - Institutional inauguration
- 10:00 - Institutional Intervention
- Félix Barrio. Managing Director of INCIBE.
- 10:10 - Institutional Intervention
- José Antonio Diez Díaz. Mayor of León.
- 10:15 - Institutional Intervention
- Juan Francisco García Marín. Magnificent Rector of the University of León.
- 10:20 - Institutional Intervention
- Alison August Treppel. Executive Secretary at Inter-American Committee against Terrorism (CICTE), Organization of American States (OAS).
- 10:25 - Institutional Intervention
- Carme Artigas. Spain's Secretary of State for Digitization and Artificial Intelligence.
10:40 - First round of Keynote speeches
- 10:45 - INCIBE’s challenges and oportunities in cybersecurity
- Carla Redondo Galbarriatu. General Secretary of INCIBE .
- 11:05 - Argentina's progress in the framework of the ForCIC Program
- Lic. Pedro Janices. Director of Cybercrime Investigations of the Ministry of Security and Head of the Program for Strengthening Cybersecurity and Cybercrime Investigation (ForCIC).
- 11:30 - Technology and geopolitics in the post-Ukrainian war world
- Nacho Torreblanca. Head of Madrid’s Office of the European Council on Foreign Relations.
11:45 - Coffee break
12:20 - Second round of Keynote speeches
- 12:25 - How to avoid failing in the implementation of national cybersecurity strategies
- Kerry Ann Barret. CyberSecurity Program Manager at the Cyber Security Program at the Organization of American States against Terrorism.
- 12:45 - CSIRTs role in public policy formulation
- Andrés Vélazquez. Digital Forensics Researcher.
- 13:00 - Spain’s role in 21st Century Cyber Diplomacy
- Isabel Ibarra Serrano. Advisor for Cybersecurity and Hybrid Threats. Ministry of Foreigner Affairs European Union and Corporation.
13:30 - End of the opening event