The Spanish National Cybersecurity Institute (INCIBE) and the Organization of American States (OAS) annually organise the Cybersecurity Summer BootCamp, an international training programme specialised in cybersecurity aimed at Security Forces and Agencies, the Public Prosecutor's Office, Judges and Magistrates, Policy Makers and Cyber Incident Response Centre Specialists.
In 2022, the seventh edition of the event, already confirmed as a unique, world-renowned convention, will take place in an in-person format, committed to providing cutting-edge training regarding cybersecurity and which aspires to continue to grow. In this edition, the event will consist of:
- Master seminars in an in-person format so that all cybersecurity professionals can participate in this joint INCIBE and OAS initiative. These sessions will last three hours and will be held in the mornings on 5 and 15 July. They will consist of international keynotes in the speaker's language of reference, with simultaneous translation services.
- Restricted training workshops in an in-person format, lasting 5 hours, held in the mornings of 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13 and 14 July:
- Police investigation: 35 hours of training.
- CSIRTs operations: 35 hours of training.
- Prosecutors, judges, and magistrates: 22 hours of training.
- Political, regulatory, or legislative actors: 22 hours of training.
Cybersecurity Summer BootCamp 2022 photo gallery
Free international event
To train and instruct in the latest techniques for the fight against cybercrime, the management of cybersecurity incidents and the legislation to take all of them into account.
Specialists in the State Security Forces and Agencies (FCSE), CERTs, Prosecutors, judges, and magistrates and Policy Makers.
Language of instruction SP/EN