PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION:
In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the current Spanish regulations on the matter and Law 1/1982 of civil protection, right to honor, personal and family privacy and personal image we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system under the responsibility of SME National Cybersecurity Institute of Spain, M.P., S.A (INCIBE) VAT Number: A24530735.
INCIBE collects exclusively personal information to the extent necessary to achieve a specific purpose. In this case, manage your application to use 4nseek tool. The information will not be used for a purpose incompatible with the one described or authorized.
Likewise, the data will be processed to comply with the regulation obligations required to INCIBE.
Personal data may be communicated to authorities and public bodies for the fulfillment of a legal obligation required to INCIBE, as well as to service providers and third parties necessary for the management of this application. No international data transfers are planned.
The data will be processed while you use the tool; without prejudice to the foregoing, they will be deleted in case of tool discontinuity, and will be kept exclusively:
- During your application validation and for support during the installation process and during the toll use.
Likewise, the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition provided for in the regulations on the protection of personal data, may be exercised by means of a mail letter to INCIBE, S.A., Avenida José Aguado No. 41, Leon or by email to .
What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
- Right of access. You can ask INCIBE if your data is being treated and in what way.
Right of rectification. You can ask us to update your personal information if it is incorrect, and delete it if you wish.
- Right to limit treatment. In this case, your data will only be kept by INCIBE for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition. After your request to oppose the processing, INCIBE will stop treating the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to continue treating.
- Right to data portability. In case you want your data to be processed by another company, INCIBE will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible when it is applicable in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
Right of withdrawal. You can request your data to be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the treatment, you withdraw your consent, it is an illicit treatment or there is a legal obligation to do so. We will analyze the assumption and apply the law
For more information, you can ask to the control authority in matters of Data Protection: the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Having read this notice, I give my authorization to INCIBE to: