Call for applications open! Submit your idea before September 11.
Ciberemprende is an initiative of the Spanish National Cybersecurity Institute (INCIBE) aimed at people with entrepreneurial vocation. Its purpose is to attract innovative talent in cybersecurity, holding a competition of entrepreneurial ideas and projects in the seed phase to help them to develop their business ideas or projects.
Objectives of the Incubation Programme
This incubation programme has the following objectives:
- Promote ideas and innovative technology-based companies in cybersecurity.
- Support and disseminate the figure of the entrepreneur.
- Encourage the creation and development of new projects.
- Promote technological innovation in cybersecurity by promoting the market.
During the programme, participants will receive expert advice from qualified professionals for the implementation of their business projects and the identification of new business opportunities. They will also have access to the most innovative knowledge in cybersecurity and networking opportunities with experts, clients and investors.
Who can apply?
We are looking for people with entrepreneurial spirit in the field of cybersecurity, from universities or other training centers, research institutions, technology centers, companies or anyone with an innovative idea that needs support for the development of their future business project.
The conditions to be admitted in this program are:
- Be of legal age, resident in Spain and, in the case of teams made up of several people, at least one member of the team must meet both requirements and additionally demonstrate fluency in the Spanish language.
- To be up to date in the fulfilment of obligations to the Spanish Social Security and Tax Agency.
How to apply?
Doing it is very simple and will be an excellent opportunity for all those entrepreneurs who decide to participate and present their proposal.
- Accreditation of the identity of the applicant and members of the project team
- Descriptive presentation of the candidate cybersecurity solution idea or project in which the following questions answered:
- Solution (Description of the producto or project)
- Business Model (How you plan to generate income)
- Potencial market or niche
- Current situation and plan for the coming months
- Description of the applicant's and team's capabilities
A maximum of 30 projects will complete an online training period (40 hours) which will close with an evaluation day in which they will present their projects to an Evaluation Committee made up of renowned experts in cybersecurity, innovation and investment.
As a result, the 10 best-evaluated projects will go on to a face-to-face training phase (20 hours; 2 weeks in León) and will receive an economic endowment of 1,800 Euros per project. The program will culminate with a Demo Day in which the 3 best ideas or projects will be awarded:
|Registration and reception of proposals||Web / email / correo ordinario||Until 11 of September 2019|
|Rectification Period||According to the minutes of the Follow-up Commission||17 September 2019|
|Project assessment and selection of up to 30 finalist ideas or projects||Virtual||23 September 2019|
|Trainig for a maximum of 30 finalist ideas or projects (40h)||Virtual||
Until 21 October 2019
|Presentation of the 30 finalist projects and selection of the best 10 projects||Presencial||23 October 2019|
|On-site training for the 10 best projects (20 h)||Presencial||Until 7 February 2020|
|Demo Day and selection of the 3 winning projects)||Presencial||Until 28 de February 2020|
If you have any questions or want more information, you can contact us through the following email address:
CIBEREMPRENDE ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
Get informed and participate in our community through social networks: