The Spanish National Cybersecurity Institute (INCIBE) and the Organization of American States (OAS) organise each year the Cybersecurity Summer BootCamp, an international training programme specialising in cybersecurity aimed at Policy Makers, Law Enforcement Agencies, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, Judges and Magistrates and Cyber Incident Response Centre Specialists.
Due to the circumstances derived from the global health situation, this year the Cybersecurity Summer BootCamp will take place from 12 to 22 July 2021online.
In 2021, the sixth edition of this event will be held; it is now established as a unique and leading international event, committed to offering cutting-edge cybersecurity training and which aspires to continue to grow. In this edition, the event will consist of:
- 2 open sessions (12 and 22 July) so that all the cybersecurity professionals may participate in this joint INCIBE-OAS initiative. These sessions will last between two and three hours, given in the afternoon, made up of international keynote speakers in the speaker’s language of reference, where a simultaneous translation service is offered.
- 6 training workshops restricted to virtual format, lasting 3 hours, given in the afternoon of 13, 14, 15, 19, 20 and 21 July:
- Police investigation: 18 hours of training over 6 workshops.
- CSIRTs operations: 18 hours of training over 6 workshops.
- Legislation and regulatory framework: 18 hours of training over 6 workshops.