Cybersecurity Ventures is the International Cybersecurity Acceleration Program organized by INCIBE; Junta de Castilla y León, through the Agency for Innovation, Financing and Internationalization Business of Castilla and León (ADE); and the Institute for Development, Training and Employment of León (ILDEFE).
Objectives of the acceleration program
- Encourage the development of new technology-based companies in the area of cybersecurity.
- Support entrepreneurial talent in the maturation of its business projects through training, mentoring and networking with investors and entrepreneurial talent.
- Contribute to the deployment of the cybersecurity strategy in Spain by linking it with the cybersecurity challenges identified in the Program.
- Complement the offer of activities promoted by INCIBE as a national reference center in cybersecurity.
Activities of the acceleration program
The activities of the Acceleration Program are structured as follows:
- Individualized roadmap: It consists of an individualized analysis of each project and the joint definition of an individualized roadmap that will establish the acceleration plan and identify the value creation milestones.
- Training: It consists of a series of focused seminars or training sessions focused on developing competencies in the following areas:
- Your business: training oriented to develop skills to conceive and shape a technology-based business.
- The entrepreneurial ecosystem: training sessions focused on developing the company's relationship with other ecosystem actors, such as investors, clients, channels and others.
- Your personal competences: training oriented to develop personal skills as an entrepreneur such as management, human relations, public presentations and others.
This training will be complemented with other kinds of sessions, such as presentation of cases by other entrepreneurs and inspiring conferences taught by leaders with international relevance on the investment ecosystem.
- Mentoring: It consists of an orientation for the development of the business idea. Each project will have a reference mentor who will coordinate the support of other specific mentors in the different needed fields.
- Networking with inverstors and entrepreneurs: It consists of several work sessions with investors, business angels, venture capital, corporate Ventures, etc. There will also be facilitated talent recruitment channels to favor the development of their projects.
- Demo day: It is a day in which the promoters of the accelerated projects will present their business projects. This presentation is expected to take place in conjunction with the International Encounter on Information Security 11 ENISE.
Who can apply?
We are looking for companies with a recent constitution (no more than 5 years) or with a constitution date prior to the start of the acceleration program. Individual promoters may also be presented with a commitment to constitute a company before the start of the program.
The call covers all types of businesses linked to cybersecurity. However, projects that address one of the following challenges classified in two different types will be valued more highly:
- Strategic challenges: Strategic challenges in cybersecurity related to the trends identified in the document Trends in the Cybersecurity Market
- Specific challenges: Challenges proposed by the companies committed to validate the accelerated projects.
How to apply
STEP 1: Access the F6S online platform through the following link
STEP 2: Sign up on the F6S platform through your Facebook or LinkedIn account or create a new account using your email address.
STEP 3: Complete the form on PART A (Administrative Information) and upload the following documents on the platform:
- Sworn declaration.
- In the case of an incorporated company, a certified copy of the VAT.
- In case of being in process of constitution of the company, the individual promoter will present a certified photocopy of the valid ID or passport, if it is not of Spanish nationality, and proof of residence in Spanish territory.
STEP 4: Download the template corresponding to PART B (Project description).
STEP 5: Download the template corresponding to PART C (Project description).
If you have problems, you can contact us through the following email address
The deadline for sending proposals will remain open from January 17th 2017 at 00:00 (CET) until March 1 2017 at 24:00 (CET).
|Registration and receipt of proposals according to established format.||Web / Email||1 mar 2017|
|Closing of the period of rectification of proposals||Web / Email||8 mar 2107|
|Evaluation of proposals and pre-selection of 25 business projects for personal interview.||24 mar 2017|
|Personal interview Pitches and questions||Face-to-face||31 mar 2017|
|Selection of 10 finalist business projects + 5 reserve projects||31 mar 2017|
|Start of acceleration for the 10 selected companies||Face-to-face||1 abr 2017|
|Definition of the individualized road map||Face-to-face||1 abr - 30 abr 2017|
|Training||Face-to-face||1 may - 31 jul 2017|
|Mentoring||Face-to-face / remote||1 may-30 sep 2017|
|Demo Day||Face-to-face (ENISE 11)||Oct 2017|
|Final acceleration process||Face-to-face||15 oct 2017|
Acceleration program bases
The participation in the program implies the complete and unconditional acceptance of the bases, without conditions. This will be attested by the sworn declaration as part of the application.
If you have any doubts or want to extend the information, you can contact us through the following email address