Cybersecurity Ventures is the International Cybersecurity Acceleration Program organized by INCIBE in collaboration with Junta de Castilla y León, through the Institute for Business Competitiveness of Castilla y León and the Institute for Development, Training and Employment of León (ILDEFE).
This acceleration programme, whose first edition was launched in 2017, has as its main objective:
- Encourage the development of new technology-based companies in the field of cybersecurity.
- Support entrepreneurial talent in the maturation of their business projects in cybersecurity through the training, mentoring and networking with investors and entrepreneurial talent.
- Contribute to the deployment of the cybersecurity strategy in Spain by linking it to the cybersecurity challenges contemplated in the Programme.
- Complement the offer of activities promoted by INCIBE as a national centre of reference in cybersecurity.
The participation in the program is reserved to companies of recent constitution (Startups) of technological base and specialized in cybersecurity. However, it is possible to apply for the acceleration program as long as the company is in the process of constitution and it becomes effective before the resolution of the General Director of INCIBE with the classification of those admitted to the acceleration process.
Although the call is wide, covering all types of businesses related to cybersecurity, the program seeks to encourage projects that address certain previously identified challenges. Proposals that are in line with the challenges posed by these challenges and that explicitly address them will be assessed with a higher score in the "alignment" criterion.
Two types of challenges are identified:
- Strategic challenges, which correspond to challenges identified by national, European or international organisations and identify business opportunities from a top-down perspective.
- Specific challenges of companies, which are understood as challenges faced by companies for the development and innovation of their businesses.
If you have any questions or want more information, you can contact us through the following email address:
CYBERSECURITY VENTURES INFORMATION
Stay tuned! Soon opening of new announcement.