CYBERSECURITY VENTURES INFORMATION
Call open until June 2nd!
Cybersecurity Ventures is the International Cybersecurity Acceleration Program organized by INCIBE in collaboration with the Regional Government of Castilla y Leon, through the Institute for Business Competitiveness of Castilla y León and the Institute for Development, Training and Employment of León (ILDEFE).
Objectives of the acceleration programme
This acceleration programme, whose first edition was launched in 2017, has as its main objective:
- Encourage the development of new technology-based companies in the field of cybersecurity.
- Support entrepreneurial talent in the maturation of their business projects in cybersecurity through the training, mentoring and networking with investors and entrepreneurial talent.
- Contribute to the deployment of the cybersecurity strategy in Spain by linking it to the cybersecurity challenges contemplated in the Programme.
- Complement the offer of activities promoted by INCIBE as a national centre of reference in cybersecurity.
Characteristics of the Acceleration programme
The acceleration programme develops activities both common to all the projects participating in the programme and specific to each of the projects. These activities are structured as follows
- Customized Roadmap: Personalized analysis of each project and joint definition of the company’s Road map to establish the acceleration plan and identify the key value creation milestones to be achieved.
- Mentoring: Guidance to develop the business idea together with a lead mentor and support of other specialized mentors according to the company’s requirements.
- Training: Workshops and seminars designed to develop skills and competences in areas related to your business, the entrepreneurial ecosystem and your personal skills.
- Networking with investors and entrepreneurs: Events with Investors, Business Angels, Venture Capitalist, Corporate Ventures… and facilitation of meeting to recruit new talent for the projects.
- Demo day: Event in which the entrepreneurs who have participated in the acceleration program will present their projects.
How to apply?
It is very simple and will be an excellent opportunity for all those entrepreneurs who decide to participate, having three different channels to present their proposal:
- F6S Platform
- Ordinary mail or courier service: Av. José Aguado, 41. Edificio INCIBE. 24005, León (España)
Participants will have access to prizes of up to €120,000 in cash:
- €6,000 insured for all participants by successfully completing the acceleration program and complying with the acceleration plan.
- €28,000 for the best project presented during the Demo Day.
- €18,000 for the second best project presented during the Demo Day.
- €14,000 for the third best project presented during the Demo Day.
|Registration and reception of proposals||Web / email||29 March 2019 - 02 June 2019|
|Rectification Period||According to the act of the Follow-up Commission||09 June 2019|
|Selection of 10 finalist business projects + 5 reserve projects||Email / On-site||15 June 2019|
|Definition of the individualized road map||On-site / Remote||30 June 2019|
|Face - to - face training, mentoring and networking with investors||On-site / remote||Until 20 October 2019|
|Demo Day||On-site||22 - 23 de October 2019|